Once you’ve made the great decision to join the MFIS PTA, head here to buy your membership.
Why should I join PTA?
The number one reason to join the Parent Teacher Association is to benefit your child while helping their school!
There are many great benefits of being part of PTA like,
- You get to stay connected! There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
- You get great resources! The PTA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- There are great network PTA function opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You share ideas, concerns, and experiences. BE YOUR CHILD’S VOICE!
- Watch Yourself Grow! By volunteering with your PTA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child and all children in the community.
- See your school’s improvements! By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local PTAs play an important role in fundraising to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs, and social events.
- When you become a PTA Member part of your donation goes directly to Lowry to support many programs such as Back to School Teacher Luncheon, Grandparents Breakfast, Student Agendas, Helping Hands, Citizen of the Month, Concerts, Battle of the Books, Reflections and much more!
- Volunteer hours are NOT required unless you choose to volunteer.
Every Child. One Voice.
PTA’s mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.